|Job Title||Warehouse Technician||Job Category||Warehouse|
|Department/Group||Warehouse||Will Train Applicants||Yes|
|Position Type||Full Time and Part Time||Location||Thornton, CO|
HR Contact: Sara Knutson
Please send Resume & Cover Letter to:
Subject Line: Warehouse Technician
Essential Role and Responsibilities
• Assist in the scanning and labeling of all assets
• Assists in day to day storage and warehouse operations of the company
• Assists in the daily incoming and outgoing shipments, and any specific special shipment needs
• Assists and communicates in the inspections of the physical condition of warehouse, equipment, company vehicles and requests repairs and service.
• Making deliveries and pick-ups using company vehicles including 26’ box trucks on a daily basis
• Assist in sub-hire returns and pickups, and ensures sub-hires are correct inbound/outbound
• Assist in making labels, paperwork, and storage of gear
• Pull assets from storage for the upcoming event preps and rentals
• Check In/Out equipment with project managers.
• Help technician when locating BNP assets for prep
• Restore assets to correct warehouse location after the RTG process
• Walkie Stackers – Use and Maintenance
• Clean equipment/Repair/Equipment Maintenance
• Assist with all rentals and sub hires
• Assist in painting and stenciling of gear
• Ship and Receive all packages and equipment
• Wrap pallets and coordinate all weights and dims for shipment.
• Assist in general warehouse cleaning and organization
• Making sure all tools, tape, carts, dollies, etc. are stored appropriately
• Trash/recycling, sweeping floors, keeping docks clean etc.
• Basic Snow removal at dock door and facility entrances
• General facility daily operations, cleanliness and maintenance
• Help keep stock of facility supplies
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma
Must be organized and understand warehouse environment
1-2 years in a warehouse environment
Must be able to lift 75-100 lbs minimum daily
Clean MVR & Valid Driver License (may be required to pass DOT Health Test)
(3) Three industry references
Computer Skills: Proficient Excel, Word, Email, Web Ship programs, and R2
Preferred Skills & Requirements
Good written and verbal skills