|Job Title||Audio Project Manager||Job Category||Manager|
|Position Type||Salary||Location||Thornton, CO|
Will Train Applicants
HR Contact: Ryan & Sara Knutson
Please send Resume & Cover Letter to:
Subject Line: Audio Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
The Audio Project Manager will be based in our Thornton, CO Headquarters. This position will be responsible for managing projects in the Audio division. Advance knowledge of Audio Systems and control required as well as system tech and design. This person must also be able to lead a crew daily and manage reporting back to the Head of Audio.
• Project Manage Audio events for the Company.
• Supervise prep of shows, quality control of gear, and return of gear
• Manage and update event paperwork, including asset software and audio system control and design
• Supervise staff of Audio Department technicians. Must be able to manage efficiently and effectively while maintaining positive morale and a proactive work environment in a fast paced warehouse
• Train and supervise staff of audio technicians, and educate events leads and shop staff on all audio prepping, rigging and power system capabilities and general usage
• Ability in detailed audio system PA design and control for pertaining shows
• Supervise the transportation and loading/unloading of all related audio equipment.
• To participate in the warehouse on-call management rotation
• Review and approve orders in keeping with company policy.
• Follow all Warehouse policies and procedures
Must have a strong knowledge of advanced Audio equipment operation through past work experience, excellent customer service skills, and have managerial abilities to schedule and supervise employees. Must be up to date with the latest audio technology including PA system design and operation. Must have working knowledge of audio equipment repair, audio engineering, and operation. Must be proficient in entertainment rigging and electricity.
• Manage all assigned projects for Audio system prep/design/paperwork
• Work with Management to complete cable, rigging, power plots and help set up final equipment lists for Management and Warehouse.
• Assist Warehouse event prep/sub hires/pickups/deliveries/returns with shop labor based on rental software and Warehouse scheduling.
• Assist in all Company related event equipment prep where needed
• Festivals, tours, one-offs, weekend, corporate or any applicable Company event.
Can be Travel Heavy
10 years plus in the touring, concert, event industry
10 years plus in managing multiple technical people
(3) Three industry references
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Email, All system related software knowledge required.
10 years of experience in technical event operations and production